Old 11-17-2005, 05:57 PM #1 (permalink)

dsmode is an unknown quantity at this point
dsmode is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Country Time & Minute Maid Lemonade helps in swallowing

My Wife (Darlene) has quite a bit of difficulty swallowing and and clearing her throat. I have found a way to help her clear her throat and swallow better. I give her a few teaspoonfuls of Country time or Minute Maid Lemonade ...Fresca also works. It must be the citrus. I find the lemonade relaxes her thoat and aids her in swallowing, helping her get rid of extra phlegm (sp.)or mucus. Also,I make ice cubes with her favorite beverages. she seems handle ice cubes better than just trying to drink liquids the conventional way. I use a jello- jelly bean form tray to make the ice cubes......Hope this helps someone!
Closed Thread

Tags
hope, ice, mucus, phlegm, swallowing

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On