03/2008
Country
US
State
VA
City
Harrisonburg
Al,
Have the happiest birthday ever Al! May all your wishes come true. Get everyone together to blow out those 59 candles!
I'll be thinking of you and your family celebrating yet another birthday with you on this Summer solstice. You've got the longest day of the year to celebrate!
Thanks for all you've given to so many people. You're #1!
All the best,
Jane

Attachments

• party-smiley-049.gif
    party-smiley-049.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 6,847
  • party-smiley-015.gif
    party-smiley-015.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,449
  • party-smiley-011.gif
    party-smiley-011.gif
    551 bytes · Views: 2,747
Happy Birthday, buddy! Have a glass for me! Cindy

Teah! Happy birthday, feliz cumpleanos, alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Bonne Fette, and all that good stuff my friend. Cheers!

Irma

Happy birthday, and many more!

Happy Birthday AL !

Thanks for the good wishes. 4 1/2 years ago at diagnosis it would have been hard to convince me that I would see 59. Guess I got fooled. My birthday Sat. was overshadowed by my in-laws 70th Anniversary although mum insisted that al their guests (about 100) sing Happy Birthday to me. Sunday we had a small party here. So life is still good.
AL.

Happy Birthday!

I will not sing, I leave that up to Freddie..............so cheers!
Netty

Sounds like your in-laws were born married....70 years! Whoa! :)
Glad you had a little party and can say "life is still good."
Jane

Wow! Another birthday!

Hi Al

Happy birthday, happy year!

You are only 59 years young!

May God give you many more.

Patty & George :-D

Happy Belated Birthday Al! Sounds like it was fun.
Another year wiser!

Happy Belated Birthday Al

Hi there, Hope you had a memorable day! Haven't posted much computer problems and Jack is not doing well. He's in the Hospital, Pnemonia, white cells are high he's on oxygen. Sorry to post here about this but, my computer is in need of help and takes forever to get to a location. My very Best to you. You have been the BEST support for me as ALS has progressed for Jack. Thank you for being there. Fondly, Beebe

Hi Al
Happy Birthday and many more!:mrgreen:

Pat

Your #1

:oops:You don´t know me because i rarely make a post but truly want to wish you a very happy birthday. Thanks for being an inspiration to us all. By the way, my husband was accepted in the clinical trial in Naples, Italy with growth hormones. I´ll let you all know how that goes.

Again Thank You and a very Happy Birthday:):):):):):):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back