CALS
Country
IND
State
MAHARASTRA
City
MUMBAI
hello everyone ,
i am new to this ALS forum. my mum has ALS since 2006,and she is on rilutek,some vitamin supplements,till now her both hands have lost all strength,her voice has become very heavy she feels pain in her neck cannot turn right or left while sleeping needs help for that also.i and my younger brother are feeling terrible for her,we cannot see like this.before mum use to be very active positive in life but now its total opposite.i dont know how to help her cannot see her like this.. already i 2005 1st may i lost my dad [sudden heart strokes] now we dont want to loose our mother ,, cannot stop crying just thinking of it also.feeling veryyyyyyyyyy helpless.
somewhere read about this wet cell battery,baar battery which works for ALS.wanted to know has any one used this baar battery..
many thanks
vinee

Vinee. I am very sorry for your mom. Presently there is no cure or treatment for ALS other than Rilutek which only prolongs life by 3 months or a bit more. The only way to describe the people selling these batteries is a thief. It does not treat ALS. They lie. I know you want to try to help your mother any way possible but do not waste your money.
AL.

I have done the Barr Wet Cell Battery for a about 2 years and it didn't do anything for my ALS. Sorry!
Patsy

Vinee- I am so sorry for what your family is going through, try and stay strong for your mom.

Patsy- What is a Barr wet cell battery?

If you Google it you can waste a good half hour that you'll never get back, reading about it.
AL.

Vinee- I know you feel helpless but there is a lot you can do to bring comfort to your Mom. Spend as much time with her as you can manage. My best advice is to find something you both like to do that she can still do with her ALS. You will be creating great memories for you both, which is something neither of you will ever regret!

Write soon and let us know how things are going. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back