Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Union City
Hiya all,
I've been going through a lot of your posts, and it seems like you guys have a tight nit family here. Especially a few of you like AL and Cindy. And so, when you read this post, I'm really kind of anxious to see how you guys feel about it. For those of you that are not interested, I would very much like to also get your opinions, both on this forum and in my personal email. So, here is the post that I have put up on various forums with a wide range of responses, many which have been very good. I am hoping that we can add a few people with ALS:

Hello everyone. We are a new television show, called, “Living,” built to raise awareness for various diseases. Each show is accompanied by the appropriate medical foundation. We now have foundations that are in support of the project. We are looking for people that would like to be featured on our program to give us a day in the life of a certain, disease, illness, or disorder. This would require us to interview you, your loved ones, and possibly your doctor; or at least a doctor in said field. This would also require us to show your home life and possibly your life at work and how your condition affects your everyday functions. If you are interested in sharing your story please email us at [email protected]. The show has three goals: 1: To spread awareness of diseases, illnesses, and disorders. 2. To educate people, not on just a scientific/biological doctor’s point of view, but from the view of the people that actually have the disease. 3. To promote giving to foundations. We already have candidates with MS, CKD, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and more.
Should you chose to send us your story, make sure you include how and or when you acquired the illness, how your life was before, and how it affects your life now. Even if you do not wish to be featured on television, it is of great help to us to know your story. The more that we can learn from real people, and not doctors and books, the better we will be at putting a human face on disease. Thank you for your time, and we wish the best to all of you.

Jason
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back