Geia Hara

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotiostzimas

There's a Turkish proverb that says:
"Don't try to sell a mirror to the blind".
Now I realize that you don't need a mirror.
This was my last post in this forum.
Geia Hara

Cmon Fotios don't go away mad.

ATTITUDE

THE LONGER I LIVE,THE MORE I REALIZE THE IMPACT OF ATTITUDE ON LIFE.

ATTITUDE, TO ME ME, IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PAST, THAN EDUCATION, THAN MONEY, THAN CIRCUMSTANCES, THAN FAILURES, THAN SUCCESS, THAN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK,SAY, OR DO. IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN APPEARANCE, GIFTEDNESS, OR SKILL. IT WILL MAKE OR BRAKE A COMPANY- A CHURCH- A HOME.

THE REMARKABLE THING IS THAT WE HAVE WE HAVE A CHANCE EVERY DAY TO CHOOSE THE ATTITUDE WE WILL EMBRACE THAT DAY. WE CANNOT CHANGE OUR PAST-WE CANNOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE WILL ACT IN A CERTAIN WAY. WE CANNOT CHANGE THE INEVITABLE. THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS PLAY ON THE THE ONE STRING WE HAVE, AND THAT IS OUR ATTITUDE.

I AM CONVINCED THAT LIFE IS 10 PERCENT WHAT HAPPENS TO ME AND 90 PERCENT HOW I REACT TO IT. AND SO IT IS WITH YOU- WE ARE IN CHARGE OF OUR ATTITUDES.*

FOSZIMA YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WELCOME

KIM
ALS ABOUT LOVING SOMEONE

I have something hanging on the wall near my computer.
THIS CAN BE A GOOD DAY OR A BAD DAY- MY CHOICE
I CAN BE HAPPY OR SAD-MY CHOICE
I CAN COMPLAIN OR I CAN COPE- MY CHOICE
LIFE CAN BE A CHORE OR A CHALLENGE-MY CHOICE
I CAN TAKE FROM LIFE OR GIVE TO LIFE- MY CHOICE.
IF ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
HOW I DEAL WITH THESE POSSIBILITIES IS-MY CHOICE.
I try to read that every morning. Some days it helps to keep things in perspective.

Fotios
Seeing as you like proverbs:
I think it was Lyndon Johnson who was reputed to have said this:

“I would rather have him peeing out of the tent, than have peeing in”

So some people may not agree with you, on all issues and the way you present them (myself included) but if you want to change things, you do it from the inside. There is no point in leaving a forum, because people disagree with your point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back