rarely prescribed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What rock has Dr. Hamdi been living under?!

new Dr.

It may be time to upgrade in the Dr. department !

Love the Sense of Humor

I agree totally. It made Tim sick. He stopped taking it. There is no proof that it really works. And if it does it only prolongs life by a few months.

Lorie

How do you spell quack?

AL.

Personally, I spell it J. A. C. K. A. S. S. Of course that's just me.

Good one. I like your train of thought. I think you and I could be buddies if we were closer.
AL.

Hey Guys
I'll weigh in on this too......have dealt with 3 docs since dealing with als ...my gp and the neuro were golden...the consulting doc with the rehab ctr is a jackass without the 'jack'

Guess thats not bad...2 out of 3:)
There is not much excuse for doctor ignorance now a days...can you spell 'internet?'
anyhow...Al....did you get set up with lithium? When I asked my rehab doc about it last week he stick handled around the question about how it would be handled in Canada ....hmmmm....can you say red tape? I have a call in to my neuro about it but have not heard back yet
Rick

Oh so now I'm not your buddy? Hell with ya then :)

I believe we'd either get alone great or kill each other because we're too similar. If I take the family up to Niagara this summer we may have to test the theory.

I'll be in West Lake Ohio this weekend for a wedding. Near Cleveland for the geographically challenged. Is that anywhere near you? We're about 2 hours from the falls.
AL.

Yup got the Lithium but might better wait until after the Ohio weekend. Family weddings can get pretty wild and wooly and don't want to have a reaction to that American booze. LOL.
AL.

That's probably a good 5 hours from me.

If I do the trip this summer it will be Detroit Zoo then up 401. A stop off in Toronto would be a piece of cake. Not sure if its going to happen yet or not but if it does I'll let you know.

Waiting on the lithium because of the booze - chicken :)

Guys-

Anheuser-Busch and Lithium go very well together. You may have to dumb down your drinking Al.

My doc says if you keep your alcohol consumption constant it shouldn't affect Lit. values. It's when you don't drink then do a bunch you screw things up. So best to just act normal and check blood and adjust after blood tests.
By the way Jeff the Detroit Zoo is about 5 hours from the Falls. Buffalo as opposed to Detroit. And if you are a Zoo family, Metro (Toronto) is one of the world's best.
AL.

I'll check it out. The original plan was to do Cedar Point then Detroit Zoo then the Falls but I'm thinking the roller coasters are off so forget Cedar Point. I hadn't even thought of the Toronto Zoo but I'll definitely check it out.

And I swear jimercat just called me dumb :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back