Distinguished member
Country
CZ
State
CZ
City
Prague
Well,
after 6 months of twitching now they almost disappear. Sure, I dont know if its not super rare form of ALS...

I experienced the worst 7 months in my life and except the anxiety and fear it gave me one important thing - meaning of my life. I really mean it. Im on prestige Pragues university and Im studiyng laws and laws (for Americans - in Europe lawyers are almost the best payed and valuable people) of Eurepan Union. I didnt like, I hated learning for exams...

But now I like it, because me and a few friends there (who stayed by me) want to be really good and when we enter to EU, we want to fight for ALS research, for patients rights and everything that could change the situations. In opposite to USA its not so hard because EU is strongly aimed to human rights and quality of life.

Maybe it looks like my dream and well - it is. But when you complete this university with possibilty to work in center of European Union, you can aim the attention very easily. And I swear I will try as much I as can for reaching anything that could lead to help for ALS patiens.

Since as our professor told us, everything is only about people who have power but dont have reasons to change it.

Sounds like you took a bad experience and are determined to make something positive out of it. Good luck and stay well! Cindy

Good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back