05/2018
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Toronto
Hi all,

Just wanted to underline how grateful I am for this forum. This morning, Mum had her first really rattling experience with trouble breathing, a series of spasms that wouldn't allow her to get her breath. Because of how PALS and CALS share their experiences here, and I've been reading these various issues, I was able to recognize it, be calm, and make a suggestion to try relax her way out of it. If I hadn't seen this suggestion here, I would have called 911, thinking it was a heart issue, and it would have cascaded into a horrible, exhausting potentially health-damaging issue at Emergency at the hospital.

So thank-you all for sharing your emotions, experiences and suggestions. I've learned so much from you all, and will continue to.

Best,
Kathy

It's why we're here and it's great you were there. Knowledge and compassion is the working armour to deal with the beast.

People! You just gotta love them! Thanks, wishmobbing!

I'm so glad you felt you could handle that situation and knew what was going on. I cannot imagine being a CALS without this place, it is an awesome resource!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back