Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
If any of you are interested, Jason posts on ALSTDI forum and has been working on a a lifestyle protocol for years. He published it in July and I just saw it today.

Jason helped me get my free copper levels down and he has been living with ALS for over 10 years.

<mod: link removed as per TOS>

There are many things he does that not everyone will approve but his protocol focuses not only on ALS but general health and his specific health issues, some of which we share.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is uplifting so many PALS on this Forum seem to be defying the 3 to 5 year prognosis
established years ago.

Thanks for the info.

Without exploring the merits of each entry, I do feel obligated to point out that there are a ton of possible drug interactions represented by this protocol and I would not recommend it to anyone, healthy or not.

Serotonin syndrome, which is just one, can be fatal, as can falls secondary to increased sedation.

As always, with any protocol, please check whatever you decide to use with your existing drugs/supplements/conditions, as well as considering the risk/reward when you plug all these into an interaction checker and see the duplications/interactions.

Last edited:
Every PALS is different. There are some things on Jason's protocol that I wouldn't try simply because they wouldn't be good for me or I definitely don't need them.

I do suggest checking blood levels including vitamins and minerals and even a stool analysis before starting any protocol, which Jason also recommends. I like to read various protocols, do research, then decide if anything in that protocol deserves a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back