Old 09-17-2018, 04:38 PM #31 (permalink)

City: Tucson
State: AZ
Diagnosed: 12/2013
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
azgirl is a splendid one to beholdazgirl is a splendid one to beholdazgirl is a splendid one to beholdazgirl is a splendid one to beholdazgirl is a splendid one to beholdazgirl is a splendid one to beholdazgirl is a splendid one to behold
azgirl is a splendid one to beholdazgirl is a splendid one to beholdazgirl is a splendid one to beholdazgirl is a splendid one to beholdazgirl is a splendid one to beholdazgirl is a splendid one to beholdazgirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: my journey winding down

still having good days among the all day sleeps. Requesting less food, just doesn't feel good. Seem kind of in stable place for the moment. Thanks for checking! kay
azgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to azgirl For This Useful Post:
affected (09-17-2018), Erika (09-19-2018), frankb (09-18-2018), KateEmerson (09-17-2018), Kristina1 (09-28-2018), Scotiaspirit (09-17-2018), wishmobbing (09-18-2018)
Old 09-17-2018, 04:55 PM #32 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Pittsburgh
State: PA
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
Narrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant future
Very Helpful Member
City: Pittsburgh
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Narrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant futureNarrowminded has a brilliant future

AZgirl it’s really good to hear from you. Think of you often and I’m glad you let us know. Hugs.
Narrowminded is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:00 PM #33 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: lala land
State: home
Diagnosed: 05/2013
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful Kay - I'm totally with you on just going with what does feel good xxx
affected is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:02 AM #34 (permalink)

City: Newton Aycliffe
State: England
Diagnosed: 07/2018
jjbell is on a distinguished road
City: Newton Aycliffe
State: England
Diagnosed: 07/2018
jjbell is on a distinguished road

It was very brave of you to publish your feelings. My husband is also being strong

Last edited by Nikki J : 09-18-2018 at 02:33 PM
jjbell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:22 AM #35 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: Littleton
State: North Carolina
Diagnosed: 01/2014
Nuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud of
Extremely Helpful Member

City: Littleton
State: North Carolina
Diagnosed: 01/2014
Nuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud of

Kay, thank you for everything you've been and everything you've shared. You are a beautiful sole, and I am so very thankful that ALS was not able to change that.

I love you. We all do. Find comfort, my friend.
Nuts is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 03:19 PM #36 (permalink)

City: Lancaster
Diagnosed: 12/2014
tripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud of
City: Lancaster
Diagnosed: 12/2014
tripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud of

kay we are at the same place it seems. i feel a lot of distress, cant breath etc, when getting close to needing my meds.
tripete is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:09 PM #37 (permalink)

I think of you every day Pete. I just take more drugs when it gets too much. No reason put up with air hunger or pain! I'd rather sleep
Thanks from
wishmobbing (09-18-2018)
Old 09-18-2018, 04:48 PM #38 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
KimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
KimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond repute

Kay,

Just know how much you have given to us and how much you are loved. That will go on forever.
KimT is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:18 PM #39 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Southern Oregon
State: Oregon
Diagnosed: 07/2017
KarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant future
Very Helpful Member

City: Southern Oregon
State: Oregon
KarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant future

Love ya Kay.
KarenNWendyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 06:24 PM #40 (permalink)

City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
wishmobbing is a splendid one to beholdwishmobbing is a splendid one to beholdwishmobbing is a splendid one to beholdwishmobbing is a splendid one to beholdwishmobbing is a splendid one to beholdwishmobbing is a splendid one to beholdwishmobbing is a splendid one to behold
City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
wishmobbing is a splendid one to beholdwishmobbing is a splendid one to beholdwishmobbing is a splendid one to beholdwishmobbing is a splendid one to beholdwishmobbing is a splendid one to beholdwishmobbing is a splendid one to beholdwishmobbing is a splendid one to behold

Kay, reading your posts full of acceptance brings a smile to my face and I wish I'd known you long before. Sweet stable dreams!
wishmobbing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:24 PM #41 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Dallas
State: tx
Diagnosed: 07/2015
scaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to behold
Very Helpful Member

City: Dallas
State: tx
Diagnosed: 07/2015
scaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to beholdscaredwifetx is a splendid one to behold

Kay, after taking a long break your post is the first one I read. You are such an inspiration to us all. Hugs and love
scaredwifetx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:58 AM #42 (permalink)

City: Dartmouth
State: Nova Scotia
Diagnosed: 11/2015
Scotiaspirit is on a very distinguished roadScotiaspirit is on a very distinguished road
City: Dartmouth
State: Nova Scotia
Diagnosed: 11/2015
Scotiaspirit is on a very distinguished roadScotiaspirit is on a very distinguished road

Kay, your wisdom, and love shines like a glistening diamond in this forum. You have brought many blessings to many of the pALS and cALS here. Kay, may your last part of this journey be with as much comfort as possible. May you be surrounded by those you love. May the Blessings be!

Last edited by Scotiaspirit : 09-24-2018 at 11:00 AM Reason: Shortened length of posting
Scotiaspirit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 03:31 PM #43 (permalink)

thanks every one. I'm talking less food now and resting in bed most of the time. Sleeping quite a bit due to more meds. Comfortable and seem to be in holding pattern. Strange feeling but not bad.
love to all, kay
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azgirl For This Useful Post:
KateEmerson (09-24-2018), Kristina1 (09-28-2018), Narrowminded (09-24-2018)
Old 09-24-2018, 03:42 PM #44 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

Extremely Helpful Member

Lovely to see you post again Kay. Good palliative care is exactly as you are describing and I wish you constant comfortable peace xxxx
affected is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 07:23 AM #45 (permalink)

City: Anaheim
State: California
Diagnosed: 11/2016
NothingButLove is on a very distinguished roadNothingButLove is on a very distinguished road
City: Anaheim
State: California
Diagnosed: 11/2016
NothingButLove is on a very distinguished roadNothingButLove is on a very distinguished road

Haven't checked the forums lately... Thinking of you during this time.

Rob
NothingButLove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
back, breathing, caregivers, choking, crying, death, early, exercise, eyegaze, fear, feeding, feeding tube, heart, love, marijuana, sleep, stress, support, wanted