Diagnosis
09/2017
Country
HR
State
Croatia
City
ZAGREB
after poo is done in restroom, whole building think that santa claus is still stucked in a chimney.
it has been like that since onset.
internist sees no problems.
anybody shares same problem?

I don't know, my s%$:& don't stink!

Seriously though I don't have any solutions, I just saw the opportunity for a joke and I took it. I am a bad, bad boy.

Did you by any chance stop smoking around onset? A friend complained about the same thing regaining his full sense of smell after he stopped smoking.

No problem like that for us, nor have I heard of it

don't smoke, never used any kind of drugs, healthy life, gym... i had in mind that it's about end of some organs... but internist didnt see anything bad. maybe i should ask rest of them if they stopped smoking. it doesnt bother me, but rest of them.

nope, destruction of motor neurons doesn't cause this kind of smell that I've heard of talking with hundreds, even thousands of PALS and CALS over the past 5 or more years.

I wonder if your sense of smell is becoming hypersensitive - certainly this happens to many PALS, though I've not heard it reported as sensitive in this way, but certainly some smells that were barely noticed become unbearable and some PALS even notice ghost smells - smells they can smell but no one else can.

Possibly it's olfactory since there is nothing showing in your GUT.

Hypersensitivity would be my second guess, too, thinking of Pete and cigarette smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back