Old 08-18-2003, 02:48 AM #1 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

Neetu Singh is an unknown quantity at this point
New Member (Say Hi)
Neetu Singh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Saying Hi to all and asking for urgent help

Hello Everyone,

I have joined the forum for my Father.
He has been very active until recntly when he complained that he is having a back ache. Doctors took 4 months to daignose that this was the beginning of MND.
His right leg started getting thinner. Now the problem has spread into both legs. It is between knees and hips. Now the doctors have recommended 'RILUZOLE'.

It is not available in India.
Can anyone please help me know , from where I can get this medicine.

Regards,

Neetu Singh
Old 08-26-2003, 09:10 AM #2 (permalink)

DebbieD is an unknown quantity at this point
DebbieD is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Neetu.

I'm so sorry for your father! My mom has ALS. She is on Riluzole. She get's it from Sunnybrook Hospital here in Toronto. Have you searched the internet for a Riluzol source? I hope that you're able to find a source!

Regards.
Debbie
Closed Thread

Tags
ache, back, father, medicine, mnd, please help, please help me, problem, riluzole, urgent

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search