PALS
Country
US
State
WA
City
Tumwater
Hi,

I got the trilogy 100 last month and have been playing with setting. At this moment I still can't get to the setting that makes me breathing comfortable. Can anyone please take a look and let me what's wrong with the setting? I had a hard time to inhale with trilogy. I felt I needed to use a lot energy to get the air from the machine.

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Attachments

• Troligy Setting.jpg
    Troligy Setting.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 160
Tom
I can't imagine a newbie having to 'play' with those settings with no guidance. Don't you have a respiratory therapist or Dr. who helped with getting you the Trilogy? Surely they will help...but Laurie on here is very knowledgeable too...I'm sure she'll chime in after a bit. I did know alot at one time, but it's been too long for me.
Good Luck

Hi, Tom, I sent you a PM with my email -- think I did before, but just in case...

Hi Laurie,

After I changed PS, TV and AVAPS options, I can breath so much better now. I really appreciate your help.

Always happy to help, Tom, and likewise a reminder to anyone else that if you are less than fully comfortable/supported on BiPAP, improved settings are generally possible.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back