New York
City
Islip
People on here say I’m a fraud

I can’t talk, walk and have no fine motor skills

Local Governments
Federal Government
Catholic charities

Say I am the wrong color and I made too much when I was not sick to get help.

And now I can’t work ….

I'm very sorry for your situation.

No one here ever said you are a fraud - I just read back through your previous thread.

What help can we offer you?

What have the neurologist say?

Have you seen any DR's , did they say you had ALS ?The ALS team we have were very helpful , and have so many resources .They have a lending closet.They will help make calls for you too.How are you typing right now? If you have a DX of ALS many option's will be open to you .The state will help with a text to talk , at no cost , but a lot of waiting for it.Be prepared to see many DR's. You may think you have IT ,but don't borrow trouble.All the best.

I join with Tillie, I can see no evidence anyone here has called you a fraud. I see in your profile that you say you were diagnosed with UMND/PLS. We are not here to differ with a Dr's diagnosis. We are here to offer you assistance if you have this dreaded disease. However, if you have diagnosed yourself...or only fear you have it...we All, do not claim to be Dr.'s. We will all recommend you see one, or in this case, probably many different ones. We will also recommend you get more than one opinion. We will also, all of us...who many have much experience with this dreaded disease...will offer to you, our collective advice based on our experiences in dealing with it...for your benefit. To accuse us, who many of us have lost our loved ones to it, as calling you a fraud...when we didn't do any such thing....is offensive.

How can we help you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back