Old 02-01-2018, 05:23 PM #76 (permalink)

City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
Diagnosed: 07/2017
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
wishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to all
City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
wishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to allwishmobbing is a name known to all
Default Re: Woke Up - Air Hunger

Very good, sleep is holy!
wishmobbing is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:35 PM #77 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
KimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
KimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond repute

Still praying for you, Pete. More restful nights ahead.
KimT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:44 AM #78 (permalink)

City: Wolfeboro
State: NH
Diagnosed: 12/2015
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
Jlynn is a jewel in the roughJlynn is a jewel in the roughJlynn is a jewel in the roughJlynn is a jewel in the rough
City: Wolfeboro
State: NH
Diagnosed: 12/2015
Jlynn is a jewel in the roughJlynn is a jewel in the roughJlynn is a jewel in the roughJlynn is a jewel in the rough

Soooo happy Pete that you got a good nights sleep!
Jlynn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 01:24 PM #79 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: lala land
State: home
Diagnosed: 05/2013
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you slept well a second night in a row Pete - thinking of you xxx
affected is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:44 PM #80 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Pittsburgh
State: PA
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Narrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud of
Very Helpful Member
Narrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud of

Still in my prayers Pete.

Hugs,

Sue
Narrowminded is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:25 PM #81 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

Extremely Helpful Member

How are you going on the new meds Pete, been thinking about you every day xxx
affected is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:01 PM #82 (permalink)

City: Lancaster
Diagnosed: 12/2014
tripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud of
tripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud of

New meds are doing good no side effects so far. thank you for checking in
tripete is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tripete For This Useful Post:
affected (02-04-2018), ctollar (02-21-2018), Erika (02-05-2018), gooseberry (02-04-2018), Jrzygrl (02-05-2018), KarenNWendyn (02-05-2018), KimT (02-05-2018), pittsburghgal (02-05-2018), ShiftKicker (02-04-2018), WendyWooG (02-16-2018)
Old 02-04-2018, 05:06 PM #83 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Cleveland
State: Oklahoma
Diagnosed: 10/2015
soonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to behold
Very Helpful Member
City: Cleveland
State: Oklahoma
Diagnosed: 10/2015
soonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to behold

So glad they have found a medicine that seems to be working! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife Pete!
soonerwife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 06:26 PM #84 (permalink)

City: Mesa
State: Arizona
Diagnosed: 06/2016
Erika is on a very distinguished roadErika is on a very distinguished road
City: Mesa
State: Arizona
Diagnosed: 06/2016
Erika is on a very distinguished roadErika is on a very distinguished road

Praying and thinking of you and your family Pete...
-Erika
Erika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 07:22 AM #85 (permalink)

i made it to 52 years old today. i did not think i would. the new medication seems to have stabalized me. i dont think i am in any immanent danger. i am able to (using the pwc) get from bed to recliner where i watch tv all day. i eat small very soft meals. when ever my muscles get tense or breathing feels hard i take a pill. i now have someone with me 24/7 but feel like i have more days ahead of me.
tripete is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:02 AM #86 (permalink)

City: Talent
State: Oregon
KarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud of

City: Talent
State: Oregon
KarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud of

Yeah!! Happy Birthday, Pete.
KarenNWendyn is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:05 AM #87 (permalink)

City: Kitchener
State: Ontario
Diagnosed: 09/2015
Angiegal is a jewel in the roughAngiegal is a jewel in the roughAngiegal is a jewel in the rough
City: Kitchener
State: Ontario
Diagnosed: 09/2015
Angiegal is a jewel in the roughAngiegal is a jewel in the roughAngiegal is a jewel in the rough

Happy b-day Pete!

Angie
Angiegal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:30 AM #88 (permalink)

State: Pa
Diagnosed: 11/2011
pittsburghgal is a jewel in the roughpittsburghgal is a jewel in the roughpittsburghgal is a jewel in the rough
State: Pa
Diagnosed: 11/2011
pittsburghgal is a jewel in the roughpittsburghgal is a jewel in the roughpittsburghgal is a jewel in the rough

Happy birthday, Pete!

So glad the new medicine is working better for you.

Sharon
pittsburghgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 11:44 AM #89 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

Very Helpful Member

Happy Birthday Pete and what an awesome update for your birthday. Always in my prayers

Hugs,

Sue
Narrowminded is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 12:37 PM #90 (permalink)

City: New York
State: NY
Diagnosed: 05/2015
Manhattanite is just really niceManhattanite is just really niceManhattanite is just really niceManhattanite is just really nice
City: New York
State: NY
Diagnosed: 05/2015
Manhattanite is just really niceManhattanite is just really niceManhattanite is just really niceManhattanite is just really nice

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear things stabilized, that was quite a scare! I hope you are watching good things on TV!
Manhattanite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
breathing, crying, hospice, morphine