Something positive - ALSPepperChallenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what the relationship between eating a pepper is to ALS?

The ice bucket was - receiving a diagnosis of ALS is worse than having a bucket of ice tipped over you. I can't quite figure the pepper?

Ok I watched the video and what they fail to mention that the peppers being used are jalapeños or other hot chili pepper. So I’m guessing just like the ice being dumped on you, eating a hot chili pepper raw can be very tough. I love jalapeños, but don’t generally down a whole pepper raw by itself.

Hugs,

Sue

One night before I retired I was at work in the fire station and Gord who did our cooking was making up a big supper for the nine of us and while doing that he tossed me this small pepper and said her Al try this. I popped that little bugger in my mouth and instantly my world changed, it was the hottest most painful thing I have ever had in my mouth. I spit it out and headed for the wash room for water hopping for relief, no there wasn't any, I suffered for about ten minutes and the pain slowly went away. The other eight guys roared with laughter as my pain subsided, yes I could see this being used as a challenge.
Al

Milk.

The spice in jalapeno is fat-soluble. Swish with whole milk.

I routinely chew jalapenos whole, like any other food. I like a challenge.

Hope the pepper challenge raises $100 million like the Ice Bucket did.

I love sports so this makes me happy. I hope it blows up.

vhttps://twitter.com/CBSSportsNet/status/955529471041261568

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back