Old 08-06-2003, 01:59 PM #1 (permalink)

DebbieD is an unknown quantity at this point
DebbieD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Handicap Vehicles

I'm trying to do an online search for handicap accessible vehicles for my mom. she hates getting in and out of the car and seems to be spending too much time at home. she uses a walker, very slowly, when in the house, but a wheelchair when she goes out. The only site that i've found through google.ca, is Liberty. The sell only Winstars that they convert. They're really expensive, though! My mom and dad are retired, so they're on a fixed income! I'd like to find a way to get them a gently used van! Any suggestions of how to do a better search?
Old 08-28-2003, 10:06 PM #2 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

Andrew is an unknown quantity at this point
New Member (Say Hi)
Andrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Equipment and vehicles

Hello,

I am new to the Society, and only recently my wife was diagnosed with ALS. In the weeks since that happened, I have read a huge pile of paper and read a lot on the internet.

There is a US site with a lot of information about ADAPTIVE EQUIPMENT.
Perhaps you have the information from somewhere else, but I thought you might like a visit to this one.

Click below or paste into your browser.

http://www.lougehrigsdisease.net/

Good luck

Andrew
Closed Thread

Tags
dad, van, walker, wheelchair

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search