Reason
Friend was DX
Country
Ger
State
Berlin
City
Berlin
Hello everyone! My opinion is that patients should self-organize and form a foundation to award a new medication for ALS. This would surely accelerate the development of a new drug. There are some foundations but they are not managed by patients. Here is my humble opinion as an idea. It seemed to me that it might be useful. Through a forum conversation can be done all day with each other and everyone could be involved. More heads are more thoughts and more intelligence, more positive energy and more hope.

and your part in this is?

Alitol, who are you? Please introduce yourself and tell us more about how you're connected to ALS.

I am somebody and someone's friend who has ALS. I was expecting a welcome on this forum. I am known as someone who is very experienced and has very good connections in the pharmaceutical industry, and someone who can do a lot and help. If you two do not agree with what I wrote or will write, then it's much better to leave the members of this forum to you and your mood. You have great responsibility, and that's why you should act like that! Your first sentences are aggressive and I'm confused. My idea now seems much less important to me, and I had a lot of important and new to say.

In order to continue what I intended to do in this forum and what is important, I ask the editor-in-chief of this forum to let you two leave the future discussion with me! I have to say extremely important information from clinical trials regarding drug research for ALS. Now to see your mood, prudence and responsibility towards members of this forum. You have a historical responsibility!

Alitol
The members who asked you questions are well respected here, they are moderators and have given a lot of their time to protecting and helping users of the forum. We get a lot of people who try to mislead and exploit people with ALS and people who quite frankly troll the forum. So when someone arrives here we like to ask you to introduce yourself and show us what your interests are.

If you are a genuine person interested in helping I don't see why you would have a problem in telling us a little about yourself. If you can explain what you want a little more clearly perhaps we can understand a little better. When you talk about foundations and developments it seems as if you are trying to set up funding through people here. That would make anyone very suspicious and our mods look after us well.

Please try not to be so defensive.

Wendy

First of all I want to say that the basis of every cultural behavior is to let someone say everything he has. It can be initially done as a bad story but should be patient enough and culturall enough and listen to the whole story to the end. You can not even imagine that I personally face a certain danger because I want to reveal important information to you.

My proposal to form a Foundation and Award by patients who will take care of the development and control of a new drug for ALS is completely understandable. You will understand this when I give you all the facts.

I can not give you all the information right away, but I'll do it step by step to make it easier to understand.

Clinical trials of a drug that are giving great hope to ALS sufferers are under way. But this medicine at the same time gives excellent results in the treatment of some other severe diseases. The pharmaceutical industry is concerned about the arrival of this drug on the market and there are indications that they want it to slow the onset of this drug. You wonder why they want to slow down the appearance of such a drug, the answer is that they afraid to lose hundreds of millions of dollars invested in other drugs research, as well as losing thousands of jobs of their people. Given this fact, at this point in time, your interests and interests in the pharmaceutical industry are somewhat different. My suggestion is that you need to control the appearance of potentially effective drugs for neurodegenerative diseases. You'll be the most honest toward yourself. With this I finish the first part of the story. I hope you all understood what I wanted to let you know. The second part of the story relates to a clinical trial of a new drug that has given positive results and I have some documents about it. I want to share this information with you, but only with smart, responsible and serious people. On the attempt of my discreditation on this forum I will reply simply by disappearing from this forum and the story ends. I hope it's in your interest to find out everything you want. It is best to choose a few responsible people among you to refer to the information and documents I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back