Diagnosis
02/2017
Country
Uk
State
Lancashire
City
southport
Hl everyone. I was diagnosed in February this year with pseudo bulbar palsy . I am 62 years young waiting for my next emg in three months. Not something I am looking forward to but hey ho. Its taken me a while to write as I don't usually but I have seen what a caring community you all are. Thankyou for welcoming me into your group.

Welcome Marie. I am not very familiar with the condition, but I am sure many others here are. I think we are a pretty supportive bunch.

Thanks for replying Lenore and yes I read the posts and have been doing for months and you do all help and support each other. I've just plucked up the confidence to come on here.

Welcome. Glad you Decided to post. Look forward to getting to know you Best of luck with your next EMG

Thanks Nikki much appreciated.

glad you have stepped out to say hello so we can support you xxx

Welcome Marie. It took me a few months also to post something on this forum but I am so glad I decided to participate, hope you will too. Kate

All ways glad to have a new friend aboard the good ship lolly pop, where we sail a different route than the rest of the world.
Al

Sorry that you are here, but welcome. Do you go by Kathy or Marie?

Best,
Laurie

Welcome to the club nobody wants to join. You are among friends.
Vincent

Thankyou to everyone . The good ship lollipop seems like a good place to be Vincent . I think I've found the candy shop . xx

Its Marie Laurie. I'm just getting used to posting so please excuse my mistakes. I didn't know I was this thick lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back