Diagnosis
01/2017
Country
UK
State
London
City
London
Have any other patients experience with stem cell treatment for ALS at Dr Steenblock's clinic
or Dr Bryn Henderson's clinic
both in LA in the USA?

Thanks
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand you are asking for personal experiences. For other readers the opinions of members can be seen here www.alsforums.com/forum/general-discussion-about-als-mnd/38486-stem-cell-clinics-one.html

To answer the question about location I believe you would find any actual procedure would take place in Mexico where US regulatory safeguards would not apply.

Again, I think you would be wasting money and time and risking what health you currently possess

Last edited:
Please don't start this over again.

This has been addressed recently, do a Search.

Short answer: it's a potentially dangerous waste of money. The stem cell 'technology' that could benefit pALS is still in trials, and not available from a 'clinic'.

I found this last night and also there is a YouTube news article from a BBC report on this woman. I looked into the clinic and it mostly looks like fake people with fake facebook accounts... I looked into 2 ALS patients and both don't look 100% credible, even though their facebook has images of them in the clinic. It's an interesting topic... try find the youtube because there is a researcher who talks about the American trials and that they haven't seen adverse affects to the treatment where as some of these other places MIGHT have adverse affects.

Chinese treatment ?worth risking life for? says Hellesdon pensioner with motor neurone disease - Health - Eastern Daily Press

Somewhere in these pages is the short story of a member who went to China for stem cell treatment.

He was quite enthused and cranked up a blog about the whole 'journey'.

I believe he posted a couple times following his return but then nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back