Diagnosis
12/2014
Country
US
State
PA
City
Lancaster
I have a Corpus F3 and need to find a way to mount my Trilogy BiPap to it. Does any one have any suggestions? I don't see anything on Permobil's website and was looking for suggestions, maybe I have to use a backpack?

They make a "ventilator tray" that attaches to the back. List is ~$1500 though insurance should chip in. You can also find them places like eBay, used, for far less.

The vent tray for the f3 makes it almost impossible to maneuver in the car (honda Odessey). for me, they simply added 'medical hooks' to the rear and we hang the trilogy in its bag.

I added 2 command hooks to the back of my husband's F3 to hold a backpack/bag. Works like a charm and cost me around 3 bucks. If the Trlogy has a bag, it might work!

Exactly -- the basic concept is all the same. The Trilogy does have a bag. Just try to make sure it's stable so hoses, wiring, etc. don't get kinked/crimped. And as a reminder, the outside world is dirty, so change filters, wash masks and rinse hoses as needed.

Depending on the chair, person and machine, it may also be possible to carry the machine between the legs or in the lap on short runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back