Diagnosis
06/2015
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Vancouver
There has been a request from the admin of an FB group with a focus on MND research. They are looking for a person proficient in written Urdu who might be able to help a PALS who would like assistance with understanding some things about the approval of Edarivone and its availability outside of the States.

Please feel free to PM me with your email, or I can pass on your info to the admin of the research group for more info.

Thank you!

There has been a request from the admin of an FB group with a focus on MND research. They are looking for a person proficient in written Urdu who might be able to help a PALS who would like assistance with understanding some things about the approval of Edarivone and its availability outside of the States.

Please feel free to PM me with your email, or I can pass on your info to the admin of the research group for more info.

Thank you!
Hi,
I am proficient in written Urdu.
Let me know if i can be of any help.

Thank you very much! I'll find out how to connect you to the person looking.

Hi--I'm the person for whom Fiona is asking. I run a Facebook group on Research in Motor Neuron Disorders where we cover ALS, HSP and PLS. We have a relatively new member in Pakistan who is bed-ridden but mentally very sharp. His English is not good. If you can be a go between for us with him it would help him a lot. He is, as you might imagine, desperate for information but the Google Translate tool does not work well for us and he misses basic concepts from me. He also refers to things from his culture that I do not understand (and that do not translate). If you can get my contact information from Fiona (aka ShiftKicker) it would be really helpful for both he and me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back