Diagnosis
03/2017
Country
US
State
MA
City
Grafton
I woke up feeling dizzy/faint. After about an hour I felt normal again. It is 5 pm and quite suddenly I am feeling that same way again, sort of light headed. I had a PFT on March 15th and the scores were pretty good. Should i be concerned? Maybe it is just low blood sugar? Both times correspond with periods when I haven't eaten in a while.

Blood sugar? Blood pressure? Dehydrated? Those are the things I would look at first I think

Any meds changes? Even a dosage change?

I'm also having more fasiculations than usual and if I try to flex my left foot the entire leg shakes uncontrollably. But, sorry if TMI, I also just got my period like 5 minutes ago. Maybe that is making things worse combined with low blood sugar (I haven't eaten in 4 or 5 hours). No changes to meds.

Hormones can do a number on you when you are vulnerable. Eat well and drink fluids

I drink coconut water for hydration. I buy organic, refrigerated, pure. I've had low blood pressure all my life. The coconut water is loaded with potassium so you need to balance it with sodium, should your blood pressure be low.

When I was having a period, I felt awful right before and for the first day or two. It seems like I was hyper aware of my body.

Eat a good balanced diet and stay hydrated. If you must, set an alarm to eat and drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back