Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
CA
City
San Diego
So the compounding pharmacy we are currently using called me today to let me know they are undergoing a state board inspection and can no longer provide us with injectable high-potency methylcobalamin. I've been using this pharmacy for about a year now. Anyone know of a mail order pharmacy that can provide this for us? Thanks.

V

Naturalcompounder dot com. In MA. But I don't know if they would send to CA. I know they do other states because I asked for someone else but that was for NY

My sister used hopewell in NJ She was out of state but also East Coast

If Nikki's thoughts don't pan out, go on ACHC | Home and search for a PCAB compounding pharmacy by geography.

RXUnlimited in VanNuys.

I use Hopewell in New Jersey. I live in Kansas and they use overnight shipping in an appropriate container to keep it chilled.

Thanks Nikki and CarolSue. I called Hopewell this morning and they can provide it. I'm working on transferring the prescription.

V

Thanks, but they are the pharmacy that we were using but just told me they cannot supply it any longer.

That's so weird. They haven't called to let us know that yet. Usually any changes they have called immediately in the past. I'll post here if I find anything out.

That's so weird. They haven't called to let us know that yet. Usually any changes they have called immediately in the past. I'll post here if I find anything out.

Thanks, let me know if they tell you something different!

V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back