Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
I've been working all day to organize my yet unfinished bathroom. I've been promised it will be completed on Tuesday. Of course, there is white dust all over the condo. I'll get it cleaned when the construction is done.

The shower ended up being 4.5 x 6.5. I decided to wait until the bathroom was complete to have Sure Hands do the ceiling track. I want to be dropped in the right place!

Attachments

• bathroom1.jpg
    bathroom1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 450
  • bathroom2.jpg
    bathroom2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 400
  • bathroom3.jpg
    bathroom3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 482
  • bathroom4.jpg
    bathroom4.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 410
  • bathroom5.jpg
    bathroom5.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 377
  • bathroom6.jpg
    bathroom6.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 431
Still have to move fan and reposition some ceiling lights. Other than that it's just staining the light fixture and a few touch ups and finishes.

Kim
It all looks gorgeous, I love the colours. You must be very relieved it's all nearly done and you will just be able to enjoy it.

Wendy

Beautiful! I love how it looks! Quite classy. The shower looks really nice and accessible and I am a huge fan of your flooring. What is it- engineered or solid wood? Is it maple?

You must be so happy it's almost done.

Looks awesome!

Looks great Kim! I am so glad it is almost done.

Beautiful! I love how it looks! Quite classy. The shower looks really nice and accessible and I am a huge fan of your flooring. What is it- engineered or solid wood? Is it maple?

You must be so happy it's almost done.

It's tile that looks like wood. Lots of people near the beach have this type of flooring....doesn't show sand. Not slippery either.

Kim
It all looks gorgeous, I love the colours. You must be very relieved it's all nearly done and you will just be able to enjoy it.

Wendy

Wendy, this project has gone on way too long. I'm so tired and just want everything all cleaned up.

looks really good Kim. My turn next over the next few months. I am really interested in the track system as well so keep me posted.

Bruce

I ended up reorganizing my closet. I had two outlets put in to recharge wheelchairs/other things. All the doors were widened.

Attachments

• Closet1.jpg
    Closet1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Closet2.jpg
    Closet2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 252
looks really good Kim. My turn next over the next few months. I am really interested in the track system as well so keep me posted.

Bruce

Bruce, I'll let you know when I have the courage to get the last phase (track) done. Sure Hands is not cheap but I've heard many good things about them.

Kim,
I LOVE the closet! Bathroom pics look amazing too!

Angie

Kim,
I LOVE the closet! Bathroom pics look amazing too!

Angie

I love it, too, and am so happy I can drive my chair into it and charge it there. I actually have a lot of extra storage space in there.

When I gained all the weight, I donated my tiny-size clothes and only kept things that were comfortable. All my work clothes went.......good riddance to them......I hope Barbie enjoys them :razz::lol:

Looks great! I know exactly how you feel...the dust...workers in the house for several weeks, not to mention I had to be up and dressed every day they were there by 8 in the morning. they have to come back one more day to tie up loose ends. I will try to get my pics up too. It will seem like a luxury to me just to be able to pull up to and under my vanity rather than sitting sideways to brush my teeth, do makeup etc.
Carolsue

My surehands track is being installed Monday. I will post pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back