Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
SIN
State
singapore
City
singapore
hi there i m a singaporean 60 yrs old have been suffering frorm bulbard since late 2012
right now i have excessive saliva which irritate me a lot and also i have the feeling that my mouth in full of saliva and also swallowing problme tks anyone can help me i m currently on nuedexta and have been taking it for almost two month but i dont see any result yet tks don n g

My mother uses Glycopyrrolate (aka Robinul) three times a day, which works very well.

She also has a oral suction machine, which maybe your doctor can get for you?

She's been doing this for about four months and it seems to be under control. Hope this is of help...

My mother has been taking Nudexta for the last year and she didn't think it was helping but to us we could see the difference. She also has the increased secretions and we have to use suction to get most of it out and from what the doctors tell us it is part of the disease process. We do give her Guaifenesin every 4 hrs that help thin the secretions out and maybe that will help you. I don't know if any of this helps but I am praying for you. All The Best

thank you guys and gals for your help appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back