Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
Out of curiosity, I put my Trilogy data card into my computer. What kind of program do I need to read it?

Our respiritory therapist said it was a specific program they have. Don't know if there are any other options.

It is called DirectView. If you're feeling adventurous, you could try hacking Sleepyhead (free, works w/ BiPAPs) to see if you could get it to read it, and/or ask the developer if he could be induced to play with it.

Or you can just access the info on the machine by holding the power button and I think down arrow at the same time

You can definitely see some data on the machine. The longer-term data is what I was talking about. Be sure to change the settings to "detailed view" to see the most data while it is running.

Yes, I can see data and change all the settings. I've not been consistent with using it. Today, he is bringing me a stand so I can save space and wheel it around, when necessary.

I lucked out. The RT said he had some extra software and he would bring it next time and load it on my computer.

That is way cool Kim ( teenage regression), I've always wanted to see what data, patterns, and info could be gleaned from those little data cards. After 3 years of observing the RTs collecting them monthly from my husbands two vents and the info disappearing into thin air, I finally got the bottom line answer that the respiritory company needed them to show compliance by the patient in order to get paid by insurance. Can't wait to hear what other info they provide that may actually help the patients respiritory.

Kate, there is some data available in real time on the machine itself that you could look at, and I could help you interpret it if you are interested (same for anyone else). I've attached some pages that describe it. Detailed view must be enabled to see these data; let me know if you need help doing that.

"Regular" (lacking an internal battery) BiPAPs from both ResMed and Respironics output data that Sleepyhead, a free app can export and read from the SD card. I highly recommend doing so if you can.

Best,
Laurie

Attachments

• detailed view pages.pdf
    75.7 KB · Views: 2,269
Thank you Laurie, I am currently distracted/ focused on my PALS nutrional/ diagestive/ fluids status. When I get a better handle on those I would love to follow up with you on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back