Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
North Carolina
City
Charlotte
Anne, if your out there, I was wondering how you are doing?

I am sorry but I cannot seem to be able to send you a private message. I feel like life has been sucked out of me. I had so much energy when I was taking care of my mom, working and looking after my own family and now I am having difficulty just getting off of the sofa. I feel like the easiest task is so hard to manage. I know my mom is in a better place and she is no longer a prisioner in her own body but I really miss her presence. I know that my brother and I did everything possible for her and she was very grateful to us but at times I feel guilty for allowing the doctors to give her the morphine. I guess it is just my selfishness and I wanted to keep her longer but she would have only been suffering.

I have alot of family and friend support. I know it will take time and only time heals the pain that I am feeling.

Take care of yourself. Anne

Hi Anne-hope things turn around for you soon. Just think of what you Mom would want for you...I bet she’d want you to treat yourself kindly, get lots of rest and eat nutritious foods, and try to exercise a little if you are able. She is with you in spirit and knows how much you did for her. cordially, Cindy

Thank you for your kindess. Anne

You are welcome, Anne. This is what we are here for. I hope each day gets a littler easier for you. Visit anytime you need to. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back