Diagnosis
10/2016
Country
US
State
OR
City
Hillsboro
Early this morning I had a really intense synesthesia experience. Years ago I would get these when hearing or playing music, I would see colors and textures.. somewhat muted unless I was very relaxed. This morning the colors were vibrant and intense and very glossy. Lots of blues, greens and purples. The radio was on and I just sat back and enjoyed the experience for a couple hours, but I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Hoping this isn't a precursor to developing dementia.

Hi, KW, given your history, it seems unlikely that this is a precursor to anything. Enjoy the colors!

Mushroom tea?
;^)

My mother had the combo and never mentioned it. My genetic defect puts me at high risk and my doctor and the genetic studies who assess for dementia as part of their workup have never asked about this- not oncei

Totally Shrooms!

Nope, no shrooms. Just my crazy brain. I fell asleep to a quartet of four women singing acapella amidst swirls of pink and yellow fluffy clouds. Maybe stress influency? We are in the middle of moving and I have been exhausted.

That's very interesting. Myself, I have Exploding Head Syndrome once in a great while.

Send them sirens my way wild ya! Haha. Chally

I am so freakin jealous...

I occasionally get visuals similar to what you're describing. I read or heard somewhere that it was related to a migraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back