Diagnosis
05/2015
Country
US
State
California
City
Santa Clarita
Hello, sorry if this topic has already been brought up far too many times. But I just thought I would share my fathers experience with stem cell America from a a couple months ago. I wanted to wait a little while before sharing just in case there were any changes in the results.

So I believe sometime in August, my father recieved a fetal stem cell treatment through stem cell of America. After arranging the treatment over the phone, my father and my mother met at the stem cell of America office in San Diego California. That same day, they were transported across the border to Tiauana where he was injected into his abdomen (I'm pretty sure) with a very large amount of emryojic stem cells.

The total time spent in the doctors for preop, treatment, and postop was about 2 hours or less. It costed us 7000$. Since then he has only gotten worse. In fact, right after the treatment he appeared much weaker in the legs and can no longer walk. He is also having a much harder time swallowing. Now I don't at all blame the treatment for his progression, but there was definitely no positive outcome what so ever.

Well except they got to meet the creator of the ice bucket challenge there. I know people warn you to save your money and time, and most of us don't listen because we are desperate, but please put into consideration the amount of unsucsefful experiences with pals and stem cell Americas treatments before wasting your time. Thank you for reading

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry he was sucked in

Manda thank you for sharing. We need to hear the outcome. We warn people about the stem cell for money scams and especially this one but we do not get many first hand reports. I am so sorry your dad and your family went through this but you have helped others by telling your story.

Thank u for reporting this.

I suspect the guy who started the Ice Bucket Challenge, may not have been there? Maybe they were not truthful? His name is Pete Frates, he lives in Massachusetts

You should most definitely contact FDA and FBI. The FDA has a website where you can report all the information you have. These harmful practices must be stopped and the perpetrators jailed.

As much as I hate this despicable betrayal, I'm at a loss to think of any law that might have been broken. Anyone?

Oh I'm pretty sure that they've spent big bucks on lawyers to get gold-plated cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back