Tonight on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vice TV's website features Eric Valor. Perhaps our member ENV will be on Vice TV tonight at 11?

Thanks for the heads up. We don't get HBO, is there any other way to see this? Maybe online after tonight?
Kathy

I'm recording it and watching it with a friend, tomorrow. God bless Eric for all he has done to raise awareness.

I don't have HBO and can't see it, but will try to find it online for sure. Thanks for the FYI. I admire Eric for all that he has done. Not too long ago I reached out to his email with what was probably a petty question, and with so much he has going on, he took the time to help me and answer my questions. In my mind, that's the true mark of a good sole. Like so many of you here, I am continuesly impressed by you all.

I probably missed it, but will see if it is on again as sometimes HBO runs a program several times in a one week period. I hope I can find it. SS

Excellent show. Eric is a real star.
Rather superficial and short, but glad to see it.

I probably missed it, but will see if it is on again as sometimes HBO runs a program several times in a one week period. I hope I can find it. SS

If you have HBO it should be on HBO on demand or HBO to go.

I just watched it on HBO on Demand. I have time this morning because hubby is too tired to get out of bed and is sleeping. Well done. As Mike said, short, but for the uninitiated, that's probably a good thing. Very well done.

It was hard to watch, I felt bad for the PALS........then it hit me that I am one of them.:cry:

I watched the episode #16 on VICE HBO Canada and felt that the film illustrated a good cross section of PALS at various stages of disease. Would love to see a followup to this film done sometime. IMO Good Documentary, and well done.

Sadly you tube said the video is not available for me to watch in Australia :mad:

I have a digital copy of this show. Not sure if I can/am allowed to upload it onto this site....if someone knows a way, would be happy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back