Diagnosis
04/2016
Country
US
State
NY
City
Queensbury
Do you ever have really good days where you have tons of energy, don't need a nap, have an appetite back?

I think so. Hard to remember any, though.

Not often, but yes.
Vincent

Hi Jenny
I find it's a cycle.

Two or three great days...two days in bed to make up for it!

Then revved up and raring to go again...and so it goes.

We recently had three very busy days in Perth. Five very bad days trying to recover. Physio review yesterday that I didn't feel bodily ready for.

Yep, you guessed it, back in bed today!

Easy to say pace yourself, but very very difficult to do!

Last edited:
Are you asking if CALS have good days or PALS?
Both I guess for some, but you have to keep comparing good days against the bad ones to judge them good ... that's a silver lining thing ;)

Janelle, your autocorrect really is psycho! (physco) what a belly laugh!!! :lol: :lol:

Days are generally fine. Nights however... that's a different story. Sleep doesn't usually come till 2 or 3AM. To get more than 4 or 5 hours is the exception. But, it has become the routine. Usually up in time for the 7AM news program. If not, my cable allows me to restart the news program from the beginning... that's a good thing! Then too... There are the naps. My favorite thing.

Interesting. Some days, unfortunately not often, I wake up with a great feeling throughout my body. It can last throughout the day. Might be my imagination but it seems that after that great day I sense a slight decline, overall, from my previous general condition. Hope I am wrong ! !

Before the onset of my back pain, spasms, and spasticity, I had some great days. I had energy, a positive outlook, and I enjoyed doing things even if they were not at the pace of prior years.

The pain is what's in my way now. I still have function of all four limbs but the pain keeps me from doing what I want to do.

In the first couple of years I had more good than bad. The last year or so it's switched around , it definitely depends on sleep and what I've done the days before.

I know it Tillie! It corrects correct things, but leaves my bad spelling alone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back