09/2007
Country
US
State
PA
City
Altoona
Hello,
My state just legalized Medical Cannibus. I understand that it helps with the legs spasms, drooling, nose dripping ect,. Does anyone know if it truly helps and what is the procedure that you must go through with the neuro. I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death on the forum but I haven't been on for sometime. thanks

You can search tho, there are lots of threads with all you need :)

Every State has a particular procedure; PA should have a Web site. As for whether it helps, you can read about THC/CBD ratios here but in brief it depends on what strains you get and how the PALS responds. The more fine-tuning you are willing to do, the more likely there will be benefit.

I know some of the Facebook PLS groups have discussions on this in PLS.

It is true every state has its own procedures. Since PA just passed it be prepared to wait. My state passed it several years ago ( ? 2012) we still only have 2 dispensaries for the entire state and I believe it was more than a year for the first to open. I hope PA is more efficient

We're from PA also. My understanding is that it will take 18-24 months to put the program into effect.
Also, when I asked hubby's neurologist about it, we were told it wouldn't be approved because it's considered homeopathic & not FDA approved. So much for that help.

Joan

I been taking the CBD 1:20 oil at bedtime 2.0 ml. It has helped tremendously with my quality of sleep and appetite, but has not done anything for daytime or nighttime cramping; but perhaps my dosage needs to be increased, as my doctor has me on one dose per day at bedtime at present. The THC is mostly removed, 1mg per 1.0 ml. I do not like the feeling (high) THC gives me, so am glad it is refined out for the most part in the CBD oil. I been taking it since the end of March 2016, so it is still being titrated to find the best dose to suit me. As for slowing the progression, have not seen any indication of it just yet, but over the course of the coming weeks and months, should have a better assessment of that data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back