Lift Chair Computer/general use table

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are ergon desks whose top raises .

Attachments

• Workpad-Adjustable-Table-Espresso-Low.jpg
    Workpad-Adjustable-Table-Espresso-Low.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 941
  • mitros-height-adjustable-desk-espresso-low.jpg
    mitros-height-adjustable-desk-espresso-low.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 655
Guys, we're not really supposed to link commercially... but Kim, we have a table for the recliner that is smaller but designed for a lift chair. It's the Stander CouchCane Swivel Tray Accessory. Various laptop tables might also work depending on leg config.

Ours was the second picture gooseberry gave.
As long as the legs were up (which they always were when Chris was in the chair) it worked for us.

Both pics I posted are not manual. They adjust from around 25 to 40 inches. Came from the a####n place

There is certainly more flexibility in placing the legs if you have articulated placement of the surface and/or tilt as in Steph's examples. The one I mentioned is more for limited space settings.

You can say Amazon and the title to facilitate searching, Steph, -- just that the actual hyperlink is considered "commercial."

I'm sorry I put up a link. I know better. I had no idea my back would get so bad or even if it's all ALS. I really like my Golden chair but there is not room under it to use something with wheels and I need a tilt table because I have neck issues looking down. It's hard to know without seeing one. I thought Golden made one but I couldn't find it on their site.

The one I mentioned doesn't tilt but it does articulate so you could get it close or angled horizontally, at least. Since it's designed for recliners, it has no wheels.

For another type of solution, you could get a tilting laptop stand with an articulating arm and smaller floor footprint than a rolling table. That way you could get both height adjustment and tilt. The drawback is less surface area, of course.

Guys, we're not really supposed to link commercially... but Kim, we have a table for the recliner that is smaller but designed for a lift chair. It's the Stander CouchCane Swivel Tray Accessory. Various laptop tables might also work depending on leg config.

I have a great lap table that I use to read at the table because it swivels and tilts in all directions and is capable of holding a large book open. It doesn't work well with my lift chair because of my torso weakness and trying to get comfortable.

If I could get this pain in my back and ribs under control, solutions would be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back