Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
Can everyone who is taking IM injections please post pharmacies where this can be obtained. I found out that the MB-12 I'm taking has a preservative in it. I need to find a preservative-free source.

I understand that some pharmacies are not licensed to ship to certain States.

Also, if anyone has had their blood levels measured pre- and post- MB-12 injections, I'd be interested.

Thanks.

Source: College Pharmacy (Colorado) $9.75 per 25 mg. shot (not packed in syringe). Overnight on ice delivery @ $35 to Florida. Minimum order $65. Recommended refrigerator life of 3 months or less.

Last edited:
Johnson compounding Waltham MA. They ship to some states not all. By MA law must dispense prefilled syringes ( rule applies to compounding pharmacies only) 132.95 8 25 mg syringes and needles ( includes refrigerated overnight)

I started mine with HopeWell. But they don't ship to Oregon and found that they have preservatives in them, plus they sent me the wrong needle size. I just contacted Lee Silsby pharmacy in OH. They are sending me profiled syringes starting in a couple weeks.

"Pre-filled"
30 25mg/ml syringes for $240 plus shipping from Lee Silsby. I'm injecting daily

FYI: Make sure you request preservative-free (if that's what you believe is best) because most compounding pharmacies have both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back