09/2015
Country
US
State
Colorado
City
Holly
Hello everyone,

My husband has been experiencing some new symptoms. These started on or about February 3rd. He had blood drawn that day and also did pt. At that time neither us or the physical therapist knew that it was somewhat detrimental to work out too hard. After we left that day, he said he felt he had been thru a full blown football workout.

Now for the symptoms: ache all over, pain in his muscles, tired and weak, fatigued easily, eyes feel dry but are watering, definitely not clear headed, short term memory loss, back pain is much worse lately.

He is 58 years old has left side upper and lower paralysis, was told he has a slow progressive form of als. But wondering if we need to check all this out?

Thanks in advance.

Shawnlee

Was the onset of memory loss sudden and right after the workout? How exactly it is manifesting?

His memory loss has been getting gradually worse, but especially in the last few weeks

His memory loss has been getting gradually worse, but especially in the last few weeks

I think your husband need a detailed checkup. impairment in thinking can be due to the sign of ailment of ALS. impairment in thinking, loss of spelling, loss of word, behavioral change, etc are common in ALS patients. You can get the help of any <Commercial Link Deleted by Mod> and support. My mom was also suffering from the same and I sought the help of Prestige care, a long-term care nursing service nearby my home (Oregon) for getting proper care for my mom. It is necessary to give attention and supervision to such patients all the time to avoid unnecessary problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back