Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Austin
well, the finalchapter in my life has started, tomorrow I go into hospice.
I now have little use of my hands and my legs can barely hold me up anymore. I'm on bipap 24 hrs/ day. I think it won't be too long now and I will be rid of this horrible disease. They discussed with me when the morphine would start.

Neil, I am struggling with words. I pray that the extra help makes things easier on you. My heart is breaking right now.
Becky

Oh Neil, such an awful disease, but hospice will help you through.

When you say you are going into hospice, does this mean into a hospice facility or hospice in the home?

We love you, you are family, and we are with you in many ways and holding tight onto your hand all the way mate.

Neil, know you have struggled to be at peace with this disease and hope that knowing you are close to being free will be a comfort to you. You are in my thoughts, Neil, as you search for the freedom that has been denied you during this journey. Many hugs are sent your way. Donna

Comfort and peace Neil. No one on this earth knows the final day or hour. My prayer is that God will reveal things to you that will give you the peace that passes all understanding! You are not alone and you never will be.

Much love,

Vince

I wish you peace and strength for your journey. My daughter says God never gives you more than you can handle, fighting this monster you have become a warrior. Time to rest. The next journey is better.
VIncent

I admire your strength and courage. Thanks for helping us all.

Neil.....my heart is broken for you. I understand how brutal, both mentally and physically for you this journey has been. Saying goodbye is a very hard thing to do......I wish comfort and peace for you.
Much Luv Brother

Wishing you comfort now and peace forever

Tutaona. Til we meet again.

tc

Neil, I wish you the best on this part of your journey. May it be peaceful and merciful. Hugs, Steph

Wishing you Peace and Comfort and Laughter for your time left here and on your journey.

Take care,
Brad

Peace and love to you! Wendy

Hi, Neil,
I sent you a PM but I'll post here, too.

I hope you aren't writing us off, any more than we are you. Whenever you want to post or just read, we'll be here.

Wherever and whenever you think you are going or end up there, I know you will have the peace that you have sought. I wish other people had treated you better in this phase of your life, but what you and your wife have is special and this is the time that you can regroup around that one thing.

Best,
Laurie

Neil, I wish that I had been fortunate enough to have been able to know you better.
What I do know is the difference that your being here
has made to everyone here.
We are thinking of you at this time,
with wishes for comfort and peace.
Laura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back