Diagnosis
5/2014
Country
US
State
FL
City
Tampa
An encounter with the chair happened today which resulted in the control panel being in an upward position and not the relaxed neutral position it was installed in. Anyone got ideas on how to change the tilt? I can't find anything in the users or technical manual. I don't see a button, switch,etc that could change it. Help!

If I remember correctly, there is a knob that loosens it so you can bend it up or down. Believe it is under the control panel. Steph, stop trying to drive Steve's wheels! Lol

It wasn't me. Julien was driving it out of the van and ran into the door. He kept going until 2 wheels were off the ramp. I had to pick the thing up and slide it over onto the ramp so.we could move it. At 400 lbs it was a struggle.

I tried the knob but it didn't change the angle only the arm swinging out.

Today was not the best adventuring day. Sat in the universal parking lot for 30 minutes trying to deploy the ramp only to discover my knee had hit the auto door button. Steve had a nice day tho....he is talking about a cow catcher for the front of his chair with a screen because he got tired of so many people acting like he wasn't there. They kept walking in front of him and it made him crazy a bit:)

Oh, here's another great reason for the elevate function. People part like the Red Sea when Matt rolls through a crowd with the chair elevated. It's an amazing difference. Hey, tell Steve to run over a few--maybe the word will spread.

Well Becky, he didn't run any one over but he did back into a wall. One clip to.hold the backpack gone. Its been a difficult day for our "tools" to help him.

Matt has run his controller into things several times. I think they actually have to bend the bracket to straighten it out, but I'm not sure. It needs adjustment again, and this is getting old. Sigh. I try to look at the bright side---he's still getting out and about.

Its almost vertical. Will be some straightening job. Ithought of disconnecting it and hammering it out but we will be right by the va thursday so we will get it adjusted then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back