Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
NC
City
Littleton
I'm having no luck finding a twin xl low voltage mattress pad. I've found twins, but not twin xl. Will a twin pad with elastic corners work? if so, can anyone point me in the right direction.

Yup, it's turning cold :)

There is a twin XL. You need to get the right size because it is not a stretchy situation with wires. The page w/ the weird sizes for that is not easy to find so here it is.

Laurie you always come thru for us! You have an amazing "filing" system for all this information!

Steph is right--I just knew I'd get an answer and suspected it would come from you, Laurie!

It's on order :) THANK YOU

Darcey's birthday is in a couple of weeks. I think I've just found the perfect gift. Thanks Nuts and lgelb! :)

Appreciation is appreciated, and I can only wish much [low-voltage] warmth to all PALS this winter.

One tip while I am here: these pads are a pain to wash (separately, instructions require clock-watching) and will never completely shed stains, so a mattress protector between this and the bottom sheet is highly advised.

If you have an overlay, put it on top of the heated pad and then a protector between the sheet and the overlay.

Don't worry, the heat will penetrate whatever layers you have on top of it, as long as it's on top of the mattress. Also, I can't remember if the description on line says something about adjustable beds (for legal reasons it might), but it's fine w/ any bed position once it is in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back