Old 09-13-2015, 09:37 AM #1 (permalink)

City: renick
State: wv.
Diagnosed: 02/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
chally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to all
chally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to all
Default lunasin

just wondering if any one here is trying this stuff? if so any results and where do ya get it? thanks chally
Old 09-13-2015, 10:53 AM #2 (permalink)

City: Sandyville
State: WV
Diagnosed: 04/2015
BlueandGold is a jewel in the roughBlueandGold is a jewel in the roughBlueandGold is a jewel in the roughBlueandGold is a jewel in the rough
BlueandGold is a jewel in the roughBlueandGold is a jewel in the roughBlueandGold is a jewel in the roughBlueandGold is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: lunasin

Chally,

There is a ton of discussions under ALS Drug Trials and the thread "ALS Reversals". Also, read the thread ALS Reversals. You will find much info. Don't forget to talk to Bedlack about it.

Vince
Old 09-13-2015, 10:54 AM #3 (permalink)

And "Alternative Methods" as well.
Old 09-14-2015, 07:50 AM #4 (permalink)

hey thanks vince, will do, didn't know there was info already there. i see bedlack 11/15/15 at durham va. still a ways out. good day to ya chally.
Closed Thread

Tags
lunasin