Old 07-13-2015, 04:50 PM #16 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Orlando
State: Florida
Diagnosed: 12/2010
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
Atsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant future
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Orlando
State: Florida
Diagnosed: 12/2010
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
Atsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant future
Default Re: Progression faster in older pals?

Sherry, the VA is obligated to provide the proper sling, and I found them to be quite generous. I'm sure they'll procure a usable sling for you. --Mike
Old 07-13-2015, 07:07 PM #17 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: Littleton
State: North Carolina
Diagnosed: 01/2014
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
Nuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud of
Extremely Helpful Member

City: Littleton
State: North Carolina
Diagnosed: 01/2014
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
Nuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud ofNuts has much to be proud of
Default Re: Progression faster in older pals?

Sherry, ask for an OT to come out to show you how to use the sling. If it's the right kind, it does not go under him, except for the parts that go under his legs. You slide it down behind his back to the spot just above his butt, then bring each of the long pieces under a leg and cross them over each other. And as Mike said, the VA gave us two. Well, they ordered two and only one was delivered. They promised to mail the second, but it wasn't until the VA held up payment that it showed up. I applaud contracting for checking--it's the only purchase that anyone ever check to see was completed properly before making payment.

I'm so sorry that he's progressing so quickly. I know things can speed up here at any time, and it's like a sword hanging over my head.
Closed Thread

Tags
data, faster progression, night, progression