Country
US
State
PA
City
Lancaster
We have booked several trips this year that I am really looking forward to:

Definite;

-Over the July 4th holiday Toronto to see a Bluejays game and site seeing, then Niagara for fireworks and the falls.

-Over the Memorial Day Holiday in September a 15 day cruise leaving from England to Paris to Ireland to Faro Islands to Iceland to Nova Scotti to Boston

Purposed;

-A Minnesota Vikings Game over the fall maybe at Mile High when they play Denver

-The Outer Banks

What do others have planned?

That's awesome Pete! You have some great things to look forward to. I hope you have a terrific time. Jealous of the 15 day cruise!

We are going across the country on the train. This seemed like a great idea at the time...now it's just greaaaaat...
When we say 'the bush' it usually means I dunno...the bush. But when we say 'the bush' over the nullabour...it's really literally ONE bush...at least we can say we've done it. That's for four days, then once in Sydney we are cruising New Zealand then the bottom of Australia back to Perth. Yay...can't wait. Christmas NEXT year we are going to Singapore. The year after Niagara Falls (I can't wait Pete) and LOTS of ice hockey. I don't know about progression, so that's it except for WA holidays. We are going to update our kitchen and study and do stuff around here so that as the years roll on we are prepared.
Can't wait for our cruise, kids really excited!
Janelle x

...>The year after Niagara Falls

great plan!

We're planning another hunting trip to Colorado in September. Hubby has been going for years--this will be my first trip. While he and his buddy are hunting, I'll be relaxing and shopping and doing whatever I want. My sister and a good friend may each come out to spend a day or two with me. Hubby's buddy is visiting now, so he's getting an idea of what he's in for during the day. They have a great time and there's no one I trust more, so I'm looking forward to a good trip. Now if they can just find a place to hunt that they can get to in the van so that we don't have to fight about going in the truck (I just can't imagine...). My job now is to see if we can put a hitch on the van and haul a trailer...

In 3 weeks we are going to Yosemite, stopping in Las Vegas (magic show) on the way. After Yosemite, all the family will fly or drive home and my wife and I will continue to Monterey/Carmel and drive down the Pacific Coast Highway for a couple of days. Memories will be made and want to see or do items will be done.

hey pete, i just saw the fourth game of nba playoffs in cleveland. great time. spending a lot of time right now getting things before i really need them, like ewc, van, house in town etc. then time to travel hopefully by august. janelle how to do a PM to you? got pic info thanks 1love chally

Heading for our western excursion on Friday then to Pittsburgh for a.wedding if all goes well. Not much p,anned after that. Talking about driving up to st louis next summer to see the arch...a trip we p,anned last year but with the new diagnosed were in no shape to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back