Diagnosis
12/2014
Country
US
State
PA
City
Lancaster
I began a new map of members: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zGfH_xmpsgU0.kF5NTZHSEvtE&usp=sharing

I tried to put female PALS in Orange and males in Blue. Those CALS who do not live with or have had there PALS decease are in Green.

I am sure there are lots of mistakes, I used the current CALS/PALS roll call to make it.

You can comment here on changes that need making or let me know and I will do my best for as long as I can.

-peter

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this. It looks like you are going to have to give permission for each person to view it and they need a google account

Pete, I just requested access .Thank you for doing this!

>I will do my best for as long as I can.

way cool! thanks :)

Thanks again Pete

Awesome job, Pete. Thank you.

How do I go about getting my own balloon?
Vincent

This is very neat. Thank you for working hard on this.
Doug

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Please add me pete, KatB
Nice job!

Pete could you explain for those of us less tech savvy how a person can add themselves to the map? In the long run it will save you work I think!

To add, on the left of the screen check only the PALS or CALS (only if you do not live with your PALS (if you do add to PALS) or your PALS is deceased) box as needed.

Then in the search box type in your city and state (or complete address if you like). It will place a pin.

Click on the pin and select "Add To Map".

Your location will show up with a "Red Balloon" on the left click it and then select the icon to the right and you will be able to change the color.

On the Balloon "Dialog Box" that opens Select the "Pencil" icon to change the City to your user name.

Select "Save" and you are done.

Kat and Vincent you are done!

Thanks Pete, it's great to see it all in one place...hugs Gem

Terrific job Pete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back