PALS
Country
US
State
VA
City
Virginia Beach
Hello,
For all American Express card holders and friends that have American Express cards. Go to www.membersproject.com and vote for the Heal ALS project. It could mean up to 5 million dollars towards research. You can vote 1 time each 'session'. Spread the word to all your friends. We need LOTS of votes to win and you have to vote by end of day July 14.
Hope you have a wonderful day. Kathy

I've voted.

We are going to make it to the next round, but the top 5, we had better get some support!

Hi Everyone!

Please vote for our group, it only takes a few minutes, and to think up to $5 Million for ALS research is amazing! We've called almost every ALSA chapter in the country and asked them to foward this information along to everyone, but we're slipping in the votes and really need help!

I sent this to my friend at the ALS Assn. They have email this to the entire National ALS Assn database to vote for this.

They are really excited, but funny enough, they (The Louisiana ALS Association) didn't know about this.... know they do.

Vote now for next round please....

rgds,

jamie

Looks like restoring national parks has the most votes How sad. See where peoples priorities are Pat

i saw that, but there are two more rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back