Diagnosis
02/2012
Country
US
State
GA
City
Thomasville
Disney World was wonderful! Tom did well, although he is now quite exhausted. He managed a half day at each park, even made his way back to the hotel room on his scooter, on his own, after a trial run the first day. He especially liked "speeding" on the scooter when space would allow, leaving me in the dust! The grandkids loved running next to him. Thank goodness for the neck brace, that was a life saver. So glad we did it, the memories will last forever. Now I'm trying to upload a few pics from my iPad. So far I have one. (Tom stood up and took off his neck brace for this). Thanks Max, for the instructions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 268
Oh so happy! And great pic!

Very excited for you. Best news I've seen all week.

Yeah for you and your family! Make happy memories for as long as you can. The picture is great!

Here's one more picture!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 231
So glad you had a good time! Disney is such a great place to spend time with your family.

So very pleased for you, we head off tomorrow on a 17 day cruise to New Zealand, and hope it is as much fun as you have had.
Love Gem

What a wonderful experience! I'm so glad that you did it.

Gem, the cruise sounds lovely.

Living is the best revenge....

That is so awesome! Glad you had a great time and made memories!

Those are great pics! I am so happy that you got to go. I love Disney World. It is the happiest place on earth in my opinion.

Good luck Gem! I hope your cruise goes as smoothly as ours did! We need to take these vacations while we can!

Those are great pics! Thanks for sharing.

What a great memory you all created, thanks for sharing the photo it was so good to see the whole family :)

Great pic's The wife and I have been thinking of heading to Disney for visit. Glad to hear it worked out. Thanks for the post

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back