Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
Aus
State
Western Australia
City
Bridgetown
I have just come home from the shops with a large coffee mug with a horn attached to the handle, I will probably regret this buy but I hope we can have some fun with it, we are going caravanning tomorrow for 3 days with 5 other couples we havnt camped with before, looking forward to seeing their reaction to BJ honking the horn to get his cuppa.
How about you other stirrers sharing what you have bought or done for a bit of fun.
Love Gem

a really wide straw with the silly moustache on it to cover the mouth

hoped it would allow Chris to have a xmas drink, but he still couldn't suck fluid even a little way up it so I just took silly photos

I would have got him one of those mugs tho!

Where are you going camping? I love the Cape Range area the best (used to live in Exmouth) but Monkey Mia was really nice, too.

We were heading to Wapole, but due to the large bush fires last week in that area we are now going to Fonty's pool.
We head off in the morning so will be AWOL until Saturday as there is no phone or Internet reception.
Love Gem

Have a ball Gem, see you when you get back - no itching powder tricks now and watch for goannas ;)

The crown was actually purchased for hubby's 50th birthday. I pulled it out this afternoon when the riser was finally installed under the "throne". The washlet is great, but add the riser to the comfort height toliet and I now need a footstool...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 144
how do you sit on it sideways?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    610.8 KB · Views: 119
>OK, I fixed it

looks like mine. the riser Hollister suggested makes all the diff in the world!

Max, the riser is wonderful. Our contactor had never seen one. I'm still looking for a step ladder for myself. Matt says it's his bathroom and I can go down the hall :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back