Diagnosis
02/2012
Country
US
State
GA
City
Thomasville
Have any PALS experienced a rash on your face? My husband woke up with purple blotches all over his face. They don't bother him but they are very noticeable. Could it be Rilizole?

have they done any lab test on him in the time hes been taking it.

Could be burst vessels, bad clotting, lots of things with lots of causes. Can't really be diagnosed over the internet, but it sounds important to me. Time for a doctor.

Does he use a bipap with a facemask? Could it be too tight? My husband has gotten psoriasis like patches of dry skin where his mask sits that look bruised and change color. We use a heavy cream, eucerin or a generic in the tub, to help.

I think you should definitely call the doctor about it. Doesn't sound like something I would mess with.

He's been wearing his biPap mask a lot - that could be it, Gooseberry! It does seem to be in the areas where the face mask comes in contact with the skin. Maybe needs adjustment, I'll take a look. I don't know why I didn't think of this, duh! If that's not it, will call the doc when we get home, we're on vacation until Friday. Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back