10/2017
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Northern
Hi everyone,
My father was put on a mechanical soft diet. First, I said, "What the heck is that?" Then I wondered where I could find a good meal plan for it. Turns out I couldn't so I created one. Just wanted to share with anyone who might be interested/need a place to start. If you'd like a copy feel free to email me at starente at gmail.com :)

I think it would be nice if you shared it here? Then it's of benefit to people for years to come, rather than you getting emails for years to come? (people search back through old stuff all the time)

Why two accounts? It is confusing when you change your account as people can't search back. Did you lose your login? Duplicates are not allowed so if so will close old one. If you lose it again please follow the retrieval process

How do I add it here? Yes, I can't access my other account. If someone could delete it (starente) that would be great. Not sure why my password wasn't working and it wouldn't reset either. Thx!

You could just paste it in?

I'll try. it's in an Excel file

After walking thru the attach file process I discovered that we cannot attach .xls files....

Can't find a way to paste it :(

How about pdf? Or can we not attach any files? I see the image attachment wants to reference a link to a web page...

OK, to attach files (if your profile allows):
Below the Quick Reply box, click Go Advanced.

Scroll down below the Reply to Thread window, click Manage Attachments.

In the Manage Attachments window, select one of the Choose File buttons, browse to your file, select it. Back in the Manage Attachments window, click Upload to pull your file in. Now scroll down to the bottom and click Close this Window.

Put your text into the Message: box and hit Submit Reply.

(btw, I sent you an email on gmail)

>click Upload to pull your file in

don't miss this step. for xlsx's save as pdf ...

Attached are Starente's Shopping list and Meal Plan.

Attachments

• Grocery Shopping List.pdf
    178.4 KB · Views: 270
  • Meal Plans2.pdf
    190.7 KB · Views: 4,881
Thank you Greg!

my thanks to both of you!

starnete you are very organized! I noticed no veggies or fruit in the plan and lots of dairy. is that because your pals doesn't like veggies? we have a problem with dairy causing mucus an coughing, and backing up the "plumbing". my husband loves veggies and they can be cooked thoroughly and mashed with butter. my husband is on an acorn squash kick right now--delish! the good thing with pureed diets is I can just blend in what ever veggie I cook and he eats it. we are big veggie eaters and it helps with digestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back