Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
kanas
City
kanas
i got a ewc and a wc. the ewc is nice it's a quantam mid wheel. like i want to be in it. they even setup my shower so i can get one yell [[ it's been hard lol you don't want to know how i been doing it. the wc was nice ku and my wife didn't waste any time getting that out to me. but i think i need a bed more right now. they said they seen how i was walking and they didn't want me doing that ant more an they was working on a bed. well i hope soon im getting tired of sleeping in a chair. but o well it can get worse.`

Congratulations. Just take it slow until you get the hang of driving that thing. Their rough on walls and furniture

my wife thought so to. so she done moved anything in it's way. i asked her if she wanted to for a ride. she wouldn't go for it. but thanks it is better getting around.

Wait till you get your racing stipes. In a few weeks you will know what I mean.

buddy's of mine wants to make a wing for it and put my racing numbers on it lol

I couldn't wait to be the first to jump in and try the PWC when it arrived!

Then Chris got in and totally jammed it in a doorway, took me ages to get it out ... lol
DavBo don't forget a flag and cape too!

that i will do tillie

congraats on the chair!

>but o well it can get worse.

Ditto that!

Here is my new chair. It is going to be my winter project, and my goal to keep walking......kinda scary with the V8 (350 horsies), the transmission is a turbo automatic with a shift kit...for fast takeoffs! Plenty of room for canes, arm crutches, and a manual wheelchair if needed.:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Attachments

• chop1.jpg
    chop1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 120
  • chop2.jpg
    chop2.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 130
Congrats on the chair...I get mine on Tuesday, also a Quantum (need the separate foot rests)...I wanted to get spinners on my current chair...

seriously, you should get a reflective flag if you will be riding near streets at night, like walking the dog...they sell some very cool ones all over the internet

>Here is my new chair. It is going to be my winter project, and my goal to keep walking

now that is a good goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back