Country
US
State
Tx
City
Austin
Hope its not my last.

any birthday plans?
my Steve's was last tues. My folks came over and mom made her stupendous crab cakes, heavy on the lump crab. creamed corn pudding and slaw....yum! Our youngest and our nephew joined us for dinner and the niece showed up to give him a nice long foot rub.
hope you are planning a least a little something and enjoy your day! our celebration was little but oh so nice too.

>Hope its not my last.

how many, Neil?

Happy birthday,Neil. Wishing many more to come

happy birthday. hey you are going have to do this every year now. i have a bad time with dates

Neil, have a good day. Another milestone in attaining wisdom!

happy birthday have a good one

Neil,

Happy Birthday! May this be the best one until the next one...

Jim

Happy birthday Neil! My caring thoughts are with you and its my prayers that you have many more birthdays! We are part of your family, too.

Happy birthday Neil

Happy birthday. Enjoy the day! Please try not to think is this the last? It is hard to resist and it is a trap I have fallen into with my family members but it takes away from the joy.
Do something that will make you very happy!

Happy Birthday. Hard not to wonder if each step we take may be the last. Just bought my last computer. Treat yourself to something fun.,Alex pS that you didn't get pain meds for your tube installation astounds me. What a drag. Are your numbers really that low? Methinks the doctor was really conservative. I like liberal docs when it comes to pain meds.

61 Max and no im in the 60s with breathing-at least I was then. Interesting I bought an oximeter-you know the finger kid thast tell how much O2 is in your blood-when I use the bipap my numbers are no higher than they are without it.

My first neuro told me O2 could go down to the 70s sleeping without bipap. The brain stops at about 65%. Anything in the 90s is ok.

After replacing the tube chewed by Chewbaca, and setting my bipap adjusted with help from that wonderful Laurie, my bipap O2 runs 96%.
Long Beach VA doesn't have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back